S-1,24-C, Sunset Lane No.1, Phase II (ext) DHA, Dha, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
The ultrasonic thickness gauge Model SW7 series are featured as cost-efficiency and designed to make accurate measurements on steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron and nodular cast iron. Thickness measurements are made from one side of the material with no need to cut the part.
The SW7 series offer various practical measurement features such as Through coating measurement for gauging thickness of a painted object without removing the non mental coating
• Automatic Probe Recognition that recognizes transducer types, Field Calibration of all materials Sound velocity range 509 up to 18699m/s
• 2000 readings memory
• Data output to PC
• High-Low Limits setting
• 4 digit LCD display with settings
• Backlight display for dark environment and adjustable w/Software
• Through coating measurement for gauging thickness of a painted object without removing the non mental coating.• Thin coating mode and thick coating mode
• Available for gauging various materials such as metal, glass, plastic, rubber and etc.
• High measurement accuracy and wide range gauge applications • Suitable for pipe gauging.
• Whole range transducer models are available for almost all kinds of application, including coarse grain material gauging and high temperature applications (Max. temperature up to 300ºC).
• Adaptive probe function built in: Patent technology of automatic probe recognition: Automatically recognizing for probes allowing the gage to match with probes made from various probe manufacturers.
• Power on automatic testing function contributing to measurement accuracy increasing.
• Auto power off detection and customizing power off configuration.
• Probe Zero function, Sound Velocity Calibration function.
• 9 velocities built in and programmable.
• Several practical measurement modes available: Standard Mode, Scanning Mode, Difference Mode, Average Mode, Maximum limitation Alert Mode, High Temperature Mode(Should be matched with high temperature probe).
• 8 button keyboard designing for convenient shortcut operations for Probe-Zero function, One-Point and Two-Point Sound-Velocity-calibration, as well as numerical adjusting with direction key control.
• Automatic Data Storage function: group data storage mode, and storage capacity for each group optional.
• Large data storage capacity, Max. up to 2000 groups.
• Special function of SW7U: USB data interface communication, easily accomplishing data transferring with PC and outputting data with “.txt”
• Metric and imperial free convertible.
Thickness Measurement Range:
4~80mm(High temperature), 3~50mm(Gray Iron)
Notes: Thickness range depends on material transducer type, surface condition and temperature.
Measuring Rang(Through Coating):
3 mm -20 mm
Material Velocity Range:
0.01mm / 0.1mm
Measuring lower limit of pipes:
(Depend on the probe)
Φ15mm×1.0mm (Probe: 5MHz, Φ10mm)
Φ10mm×1.2mm (Probe: 7.5MHz, Φ6mm)
128×64 matrix LED
2 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
280 hours typical battery life,
100 hours continuous with backlight on
Operating Temperature Range:
-10ºC~50ºC (Ambient Environment)
-10ºC~300ºC (High Temperature Mode)
136 mm×72 mm×20mm
• Main Unit One Set
• Probe One Set(5MHz, Φ10mm)
• Guide Manual
• Hermetic Plastic Kit (18cm X 15cm X10cm)
• USB Cable
• Software Disk
Mention that you found this ad on DealMarkaz.pk when you call.